Business Letter
I am writing to the Chancellor of UC (University of California) for an incident that happened yesterday (November 18th, 2011).

Bold represents the letter. The letter, itself, wont be in bold.

The font is Times New Roman at font size 12.

NAME
ADDRESS
EMAIL

November 19, 2011

Chancellor Linda P.B. Katehi
1 Shield Avenue
Davis, CA, 95616

Dear Chancellor Linda Katehi;

I am writing in reguards to the tragic event which took place on Friday, November 18th; the pepper spraying of students of the University of California by police officers. As I suspect you to know, we, as citizens of the United States, are protected by the First Amendment, which enstates we have Freedom of Speech and Freedom of Association (Assembally), and so on. Both the police officers who had sprayed the students with the pepper spray and you, yourself, have been in violation of the First Amendment. And with such violation, I ask of you to resign as the Chancellor of the University of California.

Sincerely,

NAME

Please correct anything below.
Currently working on an RPG
I hate to burst you bubble, but I don't think he's going to actually resign unless you somehow take it to court and win
(11-20-2011, 05:30 AM)Paradox Wrote: I hate to burst you bubble, but I don't think she's going to actually resign unless you somehow take it to court and win

This is a case that can be taken to trial, as the officers showed brutality AND violated the First Amendment, and Chancellor Linda P.B. Katehi had broken it by, as stated, having the cops interrupt peaceful association.

Both cases are valid, and it is possible the victims could win.
Currently working on an RPG
(11-20-2011, 05:47 AM)Aeridyth Wrote:
(11-20-2011, 05:30 AM)Paradox Wrote: I hate to burst you bubble, but I don't think she's going to actually resign unless you somehow take it to court and win

This is a case that can be taken to trial, as the officers showed brutality AND violated the First Amendment, and Chancellor Linda P.B. Katehi had broken it by, as stated, having the cops interrupt peaceful association.

Both cases are valid, and it is possible the victims could win.

Then why not send it to whoever has jurisdiction in the area?
You spelt "Assembly" wrong.
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
Full story: http://thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/uc-...shZ_3M4OAE

According to the comments on reddit, using pepper spray on nonviolent protestors is illegal, so they might be able to get him on that.