What did you have for Breakfast today?
I hardly ever eat breakfast, since I'm not good at cooking and the breakfast food at the cafeteria here tastes like it was steamed in a landfill. There's a Waffle House that's close enough to walk to, but I never get up early enough to go there.

That picture's making me hungry! I always get the whipped cream/strawberry pancakes at Cracker Barrel, which are similar.
I usually just have cereal. It's rare that I'll even end up making scrambled eggs or something like that.

And awwww... I know exactly what you're talking about with the strawberry pancakes there, Jacob_, and my sister's allergic so I have to have the regular maple-syrup stuff. We always take home the little bottles, because it's actual maple syrup and not that sticky maple-flavored corn-syrup goo they sell at Wal-Mart.
I go to school to breakfast.

We had some cheap sandwich with chicken n' cheese in the middle in a tiny sandwich with cheap bread....
[Image: yesssssss_zpsc49d4672.png]
I never ate school lunch or breakfast. It's basically like prison food with just Old lady's making it.
Hello
I had a dead puppy topped with a nice bit of bushbaby blood.
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
(04-03-2012, 07:47 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: I usually just have cereal. It's rare that I'll even end up making scrambled eggs or something like that.

And awwww... I know exactly what you're talking about with the strawberry pancakes there, Jacob_, and my sister's allergic so I have to have the regular maple-syrup stuff. We always take home the little bottles, because it's actual maple syrup and not that sticky maple-flavored corn-syrup goo they sell at Wal-Mart.

If there's a Trader Joe's in your area, look for the "Grade B" maple syrup. It's processed less than usual so it has a more natural taste.
(04-03-2012, 07:47 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: I usually just have cereal. It's rare that I'll even end up making scrambled eggs or something like that.

What happened to 4 eggs, 4 bacons, 4 sausages, 4 chips, 4 tomates and 4 glasses of oranges?
And I normally just have...RICE POPS. =D