Hey guys, Thought I'd let you know some good news.
Ashley do you ever advertise Buildism? D:
[Image: yesssssss_zpsc49d4672.png]
After lurking the chobots' forum for about a month I've come to a conclusion about them.

Yes, the forums and game are more active than buildism but it isn't as much fun. The majority of the users are young and it shows on the forums. The moderators I see on the forums don't use grammar and are also pretty young.

Oh and the community is constantly posting useless threads that just state the obvious. They also all pretend to be as "mature" and "helpful" as possible so they can earn "agent" for the month.
Basically it's the admin's of the game bribing the users to be helpful/nice to each other. A majority of them don't want to help to be helpful, they just want to earn a reward for it.
Now about the threads that state the obvious. When I was reading through the extremely dull and repetitive forum posts I came across a thread titled "be patient". I clicked on it and the thread read "the game is updating". At that moment I just reported the thread because it was so useless but apparently the moderators disagreed with me because it wasn't locked until I sent the thread slightly off-topic with my desperate plea for lockage.

tl;dr - DO NOT EVEN LOOK AT SITE.
(04-14-2012, 04:10 AM)simonheros Wrote: Ashley do you ever advertise Buildism? D:

Yeah, I talk about it all the time when on Chobots.

How you think Jacob met the team?
Hello