Buildism keeps on getting better and better as time goes by!!
(05-14-2012, 03:01 AM)Jacob_ Wrote:
(05-14-2012, 02:25 AM)simonheros Wrote: Buildism's community , getting smaller and smaller.

The site statistics beg to differ:
[Image: HvNmq.png]

If anything is harming the community, it's the unconstructive members we do have, not the constructive members we don't have. You don't make games or skins and you post negative crap all the time, don't complain about the community when you're one of the one's dragging it down.

I hope Buildism becomes a bit more popular some day..
I don't want there to be millions of people here though, because then this site will loose it's specialness. (if you get what i mean lololol)
(05-14-2012, 03:01 AM)Jacob_ Wrote: If anything is harming the community, it's the unconstructive members we do have, not the constructive members we don't have. You don't make games or skins and you post negative crap all the time, don't complain about the community when you're one of the one's dragging it down.

Wow, you guys see how many page loads it has? I think April was the time when I was increasing my profile views. Jacob_, how did you get this chart?
[Image: card.png]
(05-18-2012, 08:23 PM)Latinxassassin Wrote:
(05-14-2012, 03:01 AM)Jacob_ Wrote: If anything is harming the community, it's the unconstructive members we do have, not the constructive members we don't have. You don't make games or skins and you post negative crap all the time, don't complain about the community when you're one of the one's dragging it down.

Wow, you guys see how many page loads it has? I think April was the time when I was increasing my profile views. Jacob_, how did you get this chart?

After bits came out buildism is beginning to become popular again.