Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Risk 2: City Chaos
Probably not.

In case nobody's noticed, I'm pretty much gone. I basically just check in out of ancient habit now.
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
(05-03-2013, 05:23 PM)Ghosty Wrote: Probably not.

In case nobody's noticed, I'm pretty much gone. I basically just check in out of ancient habit now.

Please don't quit, Ghosty. This place can still last much longer if you just try to devote a little bit of more time into it.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the dogs will be taught.
I've done that so many times over the past 2 years... There have been times when I've literally been the only one with any hope for this place. Right now, I think it's fair to say that you care about this place more than any other user and that I'm still second in line, and since I've pretty much given up on trying to make workable games because Jacob's given up on fixing bugs, and the community's the internet equivalent of a plank left in water for two years -- full of holes, half rotten and the strongest remaining bits are starting to break off and float away -- I don't have much of a reason to try and stay anymore. There's no Mysty kind of person anymore whose sole connection I have is through Buildism/2DWorlds like I did through 2011. My signature on Minecraft Forums will stay linking to 2DWorlds for as long as possible, but that's the most I'm able to give at the moment.

As always, if you (any of you) need to talk to me, qwertygiy@gmail.com -- that's open in one of my tabs 10 hours a day and that's not likely to change soon. If someone has a brilliant foolproof plan for resurrecting this place for the umpteenth time that doesn't involve spamming Roblox, I'll listen. Until then, so long and thanks for all the fish. I'll check in now and again but I'm just not emotionally attached anymore.
(05-04-2013, 01:12 PM)Ghosty Wrote: qwertygiy@gmail.com

Thanks.
(05-04-2013, 01:12 PM)Ghosty Wrote: I've done that so many times over the past 2 years... There have been times when I've literally been the only one with any hope for this place. Right now, I think it's fair to say that you care about this place more than any other user and that I'm still second in line, and since I've pretty much given up on trying to make workable games because Jacob's given up on fixing bugs, and the community's the internet equivalent of a plank left in water for two years -- full of holes, half rotten and the strongest remaining bits are starting to break off and float away -- I don't have much of a reason to try and stay anymore. There's no Mysty kind of person anymore whose sole connection I have is through Buildism/2DWorlds like I did through 2011. My signature on Minecraft Forums will stay linking to 2DWorlds for as long as possible, but that's the most I'm able to give at the moment.

As always, if you (any of you) need to talk to me, qwertygiy@gmail.com -- that's open in one of my tabs 10 hours a day and that's not likely to change soon. If someone has a brilliant foolproof plan for resurrecting this place for the umpteenth time that doesn't involve spamming Roblox, I'll listen. Until then, so long and thanks for all the fish. I'll check in now and again but I'm just not emotionally attached anymore.

Thanks for the email... I'll email you sometime ;o....

I honestly think that you shouldn't leave though.. I feel like I would probably be the 3rd most devoted 2dworld user... Then again Oak is posting 500 posts aday... Although I agree with you, I feel like somebody should take over. Like Glome. I don't know if he could do anything to make the game better, but I know he would do an amazing job developing the website.

I don't see how jacob can't keep the website up... I mean, nobody plays the levels anyways. Jacob could easily put 2dworlds site on a free host... We don't necessarily need the game.
[Image: berneydidnotread.gif?1318992465][Image: 1.gif]
(05-04-2013, 01:12 PM)Ghosty Wrote: I've done that so many times over the past 2 years... There have been times when I've literally been the only one with any hope for this place. Right now, I think it's fair to say that you care about this place more than any other user and that I'm still second in line, and since I've pretty much given up on trying to make workable games because Jacob's given up on fixing bugs, and the community's the internet equivalent of a plank left in water for two years -- full of holes, half rotten and the strongest remaining bits are starting to break off and float away -- I don't have much of a reason to try and stay anymore. There's no Mysty kind of person anymore whose sole connection I have is through Buildism/2DWorlds like I did through 2011. My signature on Minecraft Forums will stay linking to 2DWorlds for as long as possible, but that's the most I'm able to give at the moment.

I still care about 2DWorlds, but I'm not as devoted as I used to be.
http://2dworldsfansite.weebly.com
[SPOILER][Image: NDIBirc.gif][/SPOILER]
Well, I guess you could say I'm slightly devoted, being that I'm actually one of the few (50 or so) members who you can actually say plays regularly.
[spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] ɥɔǝǝʌpuɐs ǝʞıן ı ıoq ɥɐǝʎ [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler]
"50 or so"

That's a bit of an overestimate.
15 might be an optimistic estimate.