Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

THEY ADDED STREETVIEW IN LESOTHO
Laredo is like a jungle but with more taco restaurants and trailers.
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
Are you going to offer any evidence of your claims or continue thm without a care in the world?
[Image: 2eehsib.gif]
(05-08-2013, 03:01 PM)Oak Wrote: Laredo is like a jungle but with more taco restaurants and trailers.

Yeah, you're retarded if you even think we have more trailers or taco resteraunts per capita than any, for example, typical white city, and we actually don't get any rain at all so I don't see how I live in a jungle.

Therefore, you're one of the stupidest people I've met here.

I don't get it, why do you want me to treat you more than useless subhuman trash if you insult me first and don't even know simple geography?

Really, I know you're naturally retarded because your brain was defective at birth, but your online behavior is inexcusable by all standards, so why don't you go follow BG's advice and burn in a tower while you get tortured and fall out of it?

BTW, I was going to help you because BG was planning to frame you again, but then again, you in jail wouldn't be any significant loss to humanity. You're enough of a sick fuck to look at illegal shit anyway, so that's a given.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the dogs will be taught.