The London 2012 Olympics (Theory Conspiracy)
(07-31-2012, 05:33 AM)Latinxassassin Wrote: I am neither gullible nor paranoid... I am differ-- *cough* what do I see there? A spelling error from you! The correct way to spell sence is sense so make sense in English

Are you sure?

You are gullible enough to believe what you see in youtube videos

And you are paranoid enough to believe that there is a secret organization that has existed for centuries, ready to cause a terrorist act.

And forgive my spelling, you may know Enlgish is not my first language, so mistakes like that do occur. never the less you did understand what I ment to say, so it did make sense.
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
(07-31-2012, 05:33 AM)Latinxassassin Wrote:
(07-31-2012, 05:27 AM)Who Wrote: Well, I'm quite sure that for anyone who isn't as gullible and paranoid as you will make sence.

I am neither gullible nor paranoid... I am differ-- *cough* what do I see there? A spelling error from you! The correct way to spell sence is sense so make sense in English

1. English is not his first language
2. You are very gullible and paranoid
I don't know if anybody knows... but this whole thing is a joke. I was just roleplaying...
[Image: card.png]
(07-31-2012, 05:41 AM)Latinxassassin Wrote: I don't know if anybody knows... but this whole thing is a joke. I was just roleplaying...

[Image: g1342710684688725783.jpg]
Then be it so. Although I hardly believe it was funny on anyway, maybe it was for the sake of your own curious ways to get entertained.

Either way if there is nothing to discuss anymore maybe this thread can be closed
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
You guys can close it now, I really don't care.
[Image: card.png]