The Clicked event of parts is not firing
It's broken the Contraption, and I've tested in the editor, and it's not responding to my clicking any box or circle set to do something when clicked.
Same.
Please Jacob, its getting annoying.
If you put an infinite loop in a script that uses events, events won't work. This was the only way I could fix the completely random script errors that bothered us for over a year, and sleep() and infinite loops were going to be removed in the new editor anyway.
(07-28-2012, 03:36 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: If you put an infinite loop in a script that uses events, events won't work. This was the only way I could fix the completely random script errors that bothered us for over a year, and sleep() and infinite loops were going to be removed in the new editor anyway.

So... When is the new editor coming out?
You don't even care, do you?
(07-28-2012, 03:41 PM)Dignity Wrote:
(07-28-2012, 03:36 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: If you put an infinite loop in a script that uses events, events won't work. This was the only way I could fix the completely random script errors that bothered us for over a year, and sleep() and infinite loops were going to be removed in the new editor anyway.

So... When is the new editor coming out?
You don't even care, do you?

Never, because it's too much work and everyone seems to like the old way.

But all of the features that were going to be the "new editor" are already there, except for sharing models on the website, reading scripting documentation without leaving the editor, and a better scripting system that would require all of the old games to run in "classic mode" or something. If you just use the scripting tab in the properties window and don't use infinite loops or sleep() it's basically the same thing.
Oh, speaking of models, they don't seem to be saving correctly. The object which should be the "main parent" model is only listed as

"-- name"
"-- randomnumber"

instead of code, and so trying to insert it causes an error.