I think InternetGuy has been hacked.
Three reasons.

One: Shortly after the place-visit craziness, I got a message from him saying something like:

do you want your game on the front row too?
it's not 'hacking'...
it's just pressing play 234261728582 times.
i can do it for you if you want.

In the Wiki and forums, he always used correct capitalization... AND when I asked him about it, he said he hadn't sent a message like that.

Two: Those "FREE MEMBERSHIPS TO EVERYTHING!" threads. It just doesn't seem like what I saw in the first few weeks I was on Buildism.

Three: He even thought he might've been hacked, right after the place-visit thing. And I think the hacker changed the password.
I agree. But who would hack him?
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
WHO KNOWS? 1x1x1x1x1? Alakazard? Bill Gates? Some dude from New Hampshire with a Linux?
First hack of Buildism, shame, internetguy was cool Sad

plus would he ever as on someones wall to check their profile? cos' he did to me.
Shiggity Shiggity Shwa
[Image: Animated.gif?t=1314294800]
(03-05-2011, 09:18 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: WHO KNOWS? 1x1x1x1x1? Alakazard? Bill Gates? Some dude from New Hampshire with a Linux?

1x1x1x1 was a myth. Dignity and Zuka made him up to scare idots using free models. A fake accout and virus scripts have been made to fuel the contreversy. 1x1x1x1 was a hoax made by a forumer and an exploiter.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
It could be someone from china. RIP Internetguy, he was hacked. Who knows, we should disable his account right now and that could stop him from spread the hack to all of us. This was obviously the first hack of Buildism, someone like me should take his place, because he was hacked. I agree with the reasons, that is some evidence why.
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.
Yeah. Too bad Sad But I don't think that the hacker could get into our accounts -- InternetGuy even said he had a short pass just after the place-visit incident. So I think he just got pass-guessed, but we should AT LEAST remove him from the wiki-mod list so that the wiki doesn't get destroyed.
Wiki accounts aren't linked to the game accounts.

If the hacker changed his password, he can use the forgot password feature to get back in.
Well, he could have also changed his email as well, making it impossible to recover from it.
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.
It's probably ODer!Just think,he does bad things on this site,and he got baned twice!He's probably looking for revenge.