Advertising
We need more people. We could get people to set their FaceBook status to www.Buildism.net so people could see it. I'm not talking about paid advertising. Just post a link to Buildism (and maybe a description so it doesn't look random).
No, we want a better comunity and I think we have a nice ammount.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
We need more good builders and scripters.
I'm a good builder, right?
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
Yes, but we need more complete games.
And if my Internet could stay intact, I would make them. Big Grin
I have to type this currently from a nearby unsecured wireless network... I'll try to work on my games though.

Anyway, as for advertising, I think it would even be okay to have some ads on the site -- so long as we don't fall into the trap ROBLOX recently did with ads pretending to be Google Ads actually redirecting you, without you clicking them, to a rouge antivirus distributor. It claims you have been infected and tries to get you to download malware.

But so long as they aren't excessive, it would be fine. Plus it would allow us to advertise our Buildism stuff too, once currency is implemented.
(03-13-2011, 02:35 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: And if my Internet could stay intact, I would make them. Big Grin
I have to type this currently from a nearby unsecured wireless network... I'll try to work on my games though.

Anyway, as for advertising, I think it would even be okay to have some ads on the site -- so long as we don't fall into the trap ROBLOX recently did with ads pretending to be Google Ads actually redirecting you, without you clicking them, to a rouge antivirus distributor. It claims you have been infected and tries to get you to download malware.

But so long as they aren't excessive, it would be fine. Plus it would allow us to advertise our Buildism stuff too, once currency is implemented.

I meant OUR ads on OTHER sites.
Not other ads on our site, but I guess that is fine.
If Buildism allows other ads here, Jacob_ earns money. Some of that can be used for putting ads for Buildism on other sites.
I'm going to put advertising on the site eventually. It will just be banners, probably none of the annoying flash/popup stuff.
could you have a banner making compitition *<:3
Plus we have 299 people :3
[Image: DE6C70C2EA282475FBD8321DC4456290.png]