I found a glitch!
Everytime I start a game, my player stay still, even through I have a good windows XP. Well when I remove the player, I cannot even move the screen! Please fix the glitch!
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.
It's not a glitch... It's your computer, It works for me and I have Windows Vista and Windows 7.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
(03-17-2011, 01:11 AM)Testerrocksroblox Wrote: Everytime I start a game, my player stay still, even through I have a good windows XP. Well when I remove the player, I cannot even move the screen! Please fix the glitch!

Right-click and drag to move the cam
Well even through I right-click, it still won't work.
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.
click on the window where the gamespace is and you should be able to move...
Shiggity Shiggity Shwa
[Image: Animated.gif?t=1314294800]
Are in build mode? IF you are, make sure the game isn't on pause (Click on the red square on the top task-bar/menu/whatever). And the right-click and drag thing only works when you remove the player.
I don't know if it's related to your problem but there was a bug that was causing new player's games not to load, I just fixed it.
(03-17-2011, 01:11 AM)Testerrocksroblox Wrote: Everytime I start a game, my player stay still, even through I have a good windows XP. Well when I remove the player, I cannot even move the screen! Please fix the glitch!

First remove your character then go under View>Reset Camera

Durrrrr....
●ω● ŦЂЄßlαßlyßlα ●ω●