This site looks very promising.
Coming over from ROBLOX as a 3 year player, I've seen the game go from unbelievably amazing and pure epic to total crap due to dev's money-hungriness.

This game looks really promising, and I hope it gets amazing and stays that way Wink

PS: I'm "Hellman25" on ROBLOX, if anyone knows me.
There's nothing funnier in life than using your Z key to roll a dead grizzly down a hill. You should try it sometime.
I think this game is VERY awesome. I'm a 2-year vet from Roblox and incase you don't know alot of posts on the forums are a bunch or trollingness. None of it is true, though.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
(04-02-2011, 04:48 AM)Pyr0freak Wrote: Coming over from ROBLOX as a 3 year player, I've seen the game go from unbelievably amazing and pure epic to total crap due to dev's money-hungriness.

This game looks really promising, and I hope it gets amazing and stays that way Wink

PS: I'm "Hellman25" on ROBLOX, if anyone knows me.

Well, you should atleast play ROBLOX alittle...Please?
[Image: finn_flag.gif]
Why bother? ROBLOX Games are long dead. And when they died, a little piece of my heart died too. The devs don't know how much they've hurt some people by ruining their game.
There's nothing funnier in life than using your Z key to roll a dead grizzly down a hill. You should try it sometime.