Buildism currency
We should have Buildism currency. You can get Buildism currency every day with 5 Buildism currency. There should be also other ways to earn Buildism currency, by participating in contests, and by referring a friend. A new player would start out with 30 Buildism cash and every day your active, you earn 15 Buildist cash. You can Spend the Buildist cash by geting skins and contents that need a currency to buy. A buildist cash would have a B dollar sign and would be green and be covered by a red circle. A Buildist cash would also have a face of Jacob_ and some of the mods and also me(for suggesting the Buildist cash).
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.
I already suggested this.
Lots of people have, no matter, I agree.
I agree, but the name of the currency is B-Coin! i already sayd it in an older thread proposing the same thing as you do!
^ agreed ^ exept

There should be Vips :3 instead of the problem of having to buy with real money, you could buy with Virtual money, of course saying all founding members should have Vip instantly :3
[Image: DE6C70C2EA282475FBD8321DC4456290.png]
I don't agree at all with the way you present the idea, we should have one type of currency that is just a coin with a B on it.
Here is what could be a sprite for whatever currency we pick.
[Image: bcoin.png]
[Image: bandcampbanner.png]
too round sorry :3 it would be better of it was Squareish -
[Image: DE6C70C2EA282475FBD8321DC4456290.png]
It doesn't sound so good, having to pay virtual money to wear someone else's costume or something... and eventually we will have to use real money to get this virtual money- It's the fate of a game that has an online currency.
[/quote]
A Buildist cash would also have a face of Jacob_ and some of the mods and also me(for suggesting the Buildist cash).
[/quote]

Alot of people have suggested this already, your face shouldn't be on the currency unless you go into more detail and the detail is used.

sorry for the double post thingy
Shiggity Shiggity Shwa
[Image: Animated.gif?t=1314294800]
Build-O money?