Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

I Dislike Roblox
I have two IP proxy (free) websites you can use. 1) Hidemyass or 2) NewIPNow.
Just calm down, it might not be a permanent IP ban, might be a temp-IP ban. Wait a few months, change your IP adress totally or get a new computer.
[Image: 9xgr3l5t0zw.png] This is the map of how many countries Iran will take over.
I use Vtunnel.
~Invader~
(01-01-2013, 07:18 PM)VenomSinister Wrote: I have two IP proxy (free) websites you can use. 1) Hidemyass or 2) NewIPNow.
Just calm down, it might not be a permanent IP ban, might be a temp-IP ban. Wait a few months, change your IP adress totally or get a new computer.

I giving invader a limited worth 2k if I get back on sight so yeah I might try hide my ass I heard of it before does it work?
~When you Die and Your Life Flashes In Front of Your Eyes, Make Sure You Have Plenty To Watch~
Yes, It does work. Try for yourself, but I think you can only visit the site... not log in on your account.
[Image: 9xgr3l5t0zw.png] This is the map of how many countries Iran will take over.
With Vtunnel, you can log in
~Invader~
(01-01-2013, 07:26 PM)VenomSinister Wrote: Yes, It does work. Try for yourself, but I think you can only visit the site... not log in on your account.

this whole thing is to log onto the sight! damn it! im trying invaders right now
~When you Die and Your Life Flashes In Front of Your Eyes, Make Sure You Have Plenty To Watch~
Legend, you should even give it a try. Or did you try it? :o
(01-01-2013, 07:31 PM)VenomSinister Wrote: Legend, you should even give it a try. Or did you try it? :o

@invader

should I get the plugin it needs?

@that other guy

I have used like 10 proxys that let me visit the sight I want to log on
I uh, haven't seen that much swearing on a forum since the LED commissioner was deleted on Face of Mankind.
[Image: JVB0D.png]
(01-01-2013, 09:04 PM)Luka_Megurine Wrote: I uh, haven't seen that much swearing on a forum since the LED commissioner was deleted on Face of Mankind.

roblox is a drug

when you start playing your addicted then when you forum and learn more about it you become more addicted then you lose it all