Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Would I be good mod?
I know I probably wouldn't be hired as a mod even if I applied. I honestly did not know it was against the rules to make an alt like I did (the reason I was banned for two weeks). I also bumped a few threads and created spam when I first joined Buildism two years ago. So aside from my wrong dooing, would I make a great mod?
http://2dworldsfansite.weebly.com
[SPOILER][Image: NDIBirc.gif][/SPOILER]
I don't know, I know very few in this community.
[Image: JVB0D.png]
Depends on the weather.

To be serious, you have a number of haters in the community and if you did become a mod we could end up with another 'anti-Ashely' problem.
[Image: 2eehsib.gif]
From how I know you, honestly, no.
~Invader~
(01-03-2013, 02:47 AM)DysLabs Wrote: Depends on the weather.

To be serious, you have a number of haters in the community and if you did become a mod we could end up with another 'anti-Ashely' problem.

I wouldn't abuse power like Ashely supposedly did, and there would be no valid reason to have an anti-Leonartist campaign.
http://2dworldsfansite.weebly.com
[SPOILER][Image: NDIBirc.gif][/SPOILER]
(01-03-2013, 10:13 PM)Leonartist Wrote: valid reason to have an anti-Leonartist campaign.

infamy leads to those "anti campaigns" to get rid of the mod or admin, with or without a proper reason.
[Image: whatdidyoudofix.gif]
There would be a long 3-way war if you did. No doubt the new mods when chosen are going to have some haters. But if you were chosen you'd be a prime target for the hate. It would be Ashely all over again.

Not that it'd be any different for me :3
Yes ♥
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]

I don't know. With the past you have, it would be rather unpredictable.
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
(01-03-2013, 10:13 PM)Leonartist Wrote: valid reason to have an anti-Leonartist campaign.

Even though I was actually part of that, I wouldn't say the reasons were 100% valid in the first place.
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.