Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

2DWorlds has been slow the past day or two.
We need new members...
Any news on the 500$ Jacob_ said he had for advertising?
~Invader~
I agree, it has been slow.

[Image: JVB0D.png]
Actually it's still been more active than normal.

That said, 'normal' is 'hoping the coroner doesn't come by to pay a visit because we're just about dead'.
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
(01-06-2013, 01:54 AM)Ghosty Wrote: Actually it's still been more active than normal.

That said, 'normal' is 'hoping the coroner doesn't come by to pay a visit because we're just about dead'.
It was 5x more active a week ago.
~Invader~
That was because all of a sudden Roblox decided to pay a visit. That was a rare occurrence, not the norm.
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
(01-06-2013, 02:58 AM)Ghosty Wrote: That was because all of a sudden Roblox decided to pay a visit. That was a rare occurrence, not the norm.

i had already heard about this place when it was still buildism but never paid a visit until people started showing some interest in it
[Image: whatdidyoudofix.gif]
Instead of waiting for another miracle to happen, why don't any of you start following my advice?
http://2dworlds.org/forum/Thread-Here-s-...f-2dworlds
If you're going to complain, at least do your part in helping the community grow.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
(01-06-2013, 04:23 AM)Myem Wrote: Instead of waiting for another miracle to happen, why don't any of you start following my advice?
http://2dworlds.org/forum/Thread-Here-s-...f-2dworlds
If you're going to complain, at least do your part in helping the community grow.
I've been advertising on all ROBLOX forums and told some people in real life. Do I have to spam random sites now like a spam bot?
~Invader~
I told a few people on PWI and Rusty Hearts...

However they asked if it had a translated version... v.v
[Image: JVB0D.png]
This game only appeals to a few people (many who like to design, people who like sandbox games, people who like indies, and this appeals to a mature audience unlike other competitors of ours).
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.