Fire melts Ice
If fire was a Dragon he could use his fire breath to melt the ice and drink it, It would be refreshing.
Hello
Yeah, a big IF!
I'll shoot you all.
:offtopic:
(04-09-2011, 03:25 PM)AK47 Wrote: I'll shoot you all.

[Image: offtopic.gif]

[Image: busted_cop.gif]
Hello
Fire owns ice.

Ice melts --> Water --> Water Extinguishes Fire --> Water Evaporates;Fire extinguished --> No one wins.
(04-09-2011, 03:45 PM)AK47 Wrote: Ice melts --> Water --> Water Extinguishes Fire --> Water Evaporates;Fire extinguished --> No one wins.

Not in all cases, If you were to have a grease fire water would actually fuel the fire.

Hello
(04-09-2011, 03:47 PM)Play_Robot Wrote:
(04-09-2011, 03:45 PM)AK47 Wrote: Ice melts --> Water --> Water Extinguishes Fire --> Water Evaporates;Fire extinguished --> No one wins.

Not in all cases, If you were to have a grease fire water would actually fuel the fire.

Hmmm,Not if you have a large enough ice block. You can cover the grease fire with the ice block, restricting oxygen, therefore stopping the fire.

(Also, water doesn't become fuel grease fires, rather the water just spreads the grease)
(04-09-2011, 03:53 PM)AK47 Wrote:
(04-09-2011, 03:47 PM)Play_Robot Wrote:

Hmmm,Not if you have a large enough ice block. You can cover the grease fire with the ice block, restricting oxygen, therefore stopping the fire.

(Also, water doesn't become fuel grease fires, rather the water just spreads the grease)

Who in there right mind would throw ice on a fire?

And no water Fuels the fire, Trust me it does.

Hello