Jacob_ Add This Rule To The Rules:
Do not post posts with only one word, or a completely off topic like "lolwut" or "k" or "spam" or "reported" and so forth. Things that are OK: "That's good!" "I like the _____"

Note (don't add this part): Even though this won't happen much, we need to enforce it for those few that do happen.
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
K.

Couldn't resist.
(04-11-2011, 10:56 AM)Duck Wrote: K.

Couldn't resist.
You do know that that is counted spam. Just a heads up.
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
In the rules we already have "Don't make short useless posts".
Technically, a person cannon simply post "k" since it is shorter than 3 letters.
(04-11-2011, 11:46 AM)AK47 Wrote: Technically, a person cannon simply post "k" since it is shorter than 3 letters.

I think you mean 5.
"Please enter a message longer than 5 characters."
(04-11-2011, 11:48 AM)Ice Wrote:
(04-11-2011, 11:46 AM)AK47 Wrote: Technically, a person cannon simply post "k" since it is shorter than 3 letters.

I think you mean 5.
"Please enter a message longer than 5 characters."

EH, maybe I remembered it wrong. "K" and "Spam" won't work.
(04-11-2011, 10:46 AM)Login Wrote: Do not post posts with only one word, or a completely off topic like "lolwut" or "k" or "spam" or "reported" and so forth. Things that are OK: "That's good!" "I like the _____"

Note (don't add this part): Even though this won't happen much, we need to enforce it for those few that do happen.

Well I like the idea, but not some much the rule since we have a min limit which is 5.

As long as it's 5 letters or more its okay.
Hello
I could think of a couple spam posts that are longer than 5 letters. Still, that's what mods are for.
(04-11-2011, 02:45 PM)AK47 Wrote: I could think of a couple spam posts that are longer than 5 letters. Still, that's what mods are for.

Agreed.
Hello