Poll: What should the official name be?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Chaos Thread
58.33%
7 58.33%
The Insanity Thread
0%
0 0%
The Winsanity Thread
8.33%
1 8.33%
The Sexy Pooping Thread
25.00%
3 25.00%
The OMGWTHBBQPIZZA Thread
0%
0 0%
The Everything Thread
0%
0 0%
The Everything Thread, Extra Pickles, Hold the Mayo
0%
0 0%
The I Don't Even Thread
8.33%
1 8.33%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Alright, let's do this the democratic way. [Chaos Thread]
(01-19-2013, 12:20 AM)Leonartist Wrote: I own the Sexy Pooping thread and I can keep the name if I wish.

You mean that you stole the concept and attempted to monopolize on these kinds of threads?
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
@Myem: I wasn't saying the discussion is bad, just that it's not what I intended here and if it gets very serious in that direction I'll probably move it to a new thread dedicated to it.

@Leon: But you did not create the Chaos Thread, you merely were the one to continue it over from the original site. Jacob was the original creator of the Chaos Thread, not you. And if you want to keep being the current OP of that continuation of the Chaos Thread and us not moving over to a new, more official, more maintainable Chaos Thread posted by someone more reliable... Then keeping it titled what it is is not going to get you very far.
Also, alts do not count. We can see who voted for what Smile
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
(01-19-2013, 12:27 AM)Ghosty Wrote: @Leon: But you did not create the Chaos Thread, you merely were the one to continue it over from the original site. Jacob was the original creator of the Chaos Thread, not you. And if you want to keep being the current OP of that continuation of the Chaos Thread and us not moving over to a new, more official, more maintainable Chaos Thread posted by someone more reliable... Then keeping it titled what it is is not going to get you very far.

I was the first person to create a video thread for everyone weeks before Jacob_ did on the old site. I was traumatised by the worst community support response a member of any forum could've receive (hurr derr you should've told me weeks be4). I am awaiting victims compensation due to being mentally affected by this act of thievery.

Does that give me any imaginary rights to rename any video thread that Jacob_ makes?
If Jacob were to change the name of the mainstream video thread everyone used to something completely useless and random, then yes, I'd say you should be able to, at the very least, file a complaint and if most other people agree with the complaint, have the thread renamed back to a video thread title.
(01-19-2013, 01:11 AM)Ghosty Wrote: If Jacob were to change the name of the mainstream video thread everyone used to something completely useless and random, then yes, I'd say you should be able to, at the very least, file a complaint and if most other people agree with the complaint, have the thread renamed back to a video thread title.

OK, at least you responded and answered my question properly. I didn't have the same luck with Jacob_ back then.
(01-19-2013, 12:04 AM)Myem Wrote:
(01-18-2013, 10:07 PM)Kieron Wrote: Capitalist Americans. Always out for Democracy. Capitalist pigs.

Don't forget that your union is one of the most closest examples to theoretical capitalism and democracy that the world has ever got.

What happened to hating the monarchy?
It should stay The Chaos Thread and Leon's 'Sexy Pooping Thread' should be deleted.
~Invader~
It pretty much already has. Leon created a new Chaos thread which he "swore to God" he would not rename, so I merged the "Sexy Pooping Thread" into it Smile Creative solutions FTW! This thread is just here now to make sure we all agree we should call it the Chaos Thread. Which, 6-to-2-to-1, we do.
I was gonna suggest Franco's Randumb Pancake House, but Chaos thread is koo.
(01-19-2013, 09:06 AM)Kieron Wrote:
(01-19-2013, 12:04 AM)Myem Wrote:
(01-18-2013, 10:07 PM)Kieron Wrote: Capitalist Americans. Always out for Democracy. Capitalist pigs.

Don't forget that your union is one of the most closest examples to theoretical capitalism and democracy that the world has ever got.

What happened to hating the monarchy?

Oh, everyone knows that your queen and prince is just a tradition that you've extended up to this day ever since Parliament has been counting bongs.