Play_Robot is....
Probably the quickest advancing Buildism member, having become a Moderator in less than a week after joining, getting more forum posts then I have, and I have been here longer (this goes for a few people) getting 8 reputation, already. Aaaaaand, being pretty much awesome to everyone, making a huge amount of friends. Also good at Telling people what to do, knowing what's right, Helping a mod when she wasn't a mod herself and detecting lies.

Please excuse any grammar and spelling mistakes, I pretty much just went on, and as I went on, remembered stuffs.
Shiggity Shiggity Shwa
[Image: Animated.gif?t=1314294800]
And don't forget she is epic.
[Image: finn_flag.gif]
That is pretty much all of that summed up, and my missing conclusion, thanks.
Shiggity Shiggity Shwa
Aww thanks =/ =D
Hello
No Problem-o
Shiggity Shiggity Shwa
I see my presence has yet to be fulfilled in this summary. :lol:

The newest person to become a contest winner, have a custom theme, and a moderator. Rare might be older than me.
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
(04-12-2011, 08:27 PM)Sazaho Wrote: Probably the quickest advancing Buildism member, having become a Moderator in less than a week after joining, getting more forum posts then I have, and I have been here longer (this goes for a few people) getting 8 reputation, already. Aaaaaand, being pretty much awesome to everyone, making a huge amount of friends. Also good at Telling people what to do, knowing what's right, Helping a mod when she wasn't a mod herself and detecting lies.

Please excuse any grammar and spelling mistakes, I pretty much just went on, and as I went on, remembered stuffs.

Yea shes lucky :/
[Image: cxAECR.png]
[Image: r8umfc.gif]
This is what? My first week? I have 9 rep
(04-12-2011, 08:56 PM)Rare Wrote: This is what? My first week? I have 9 rep

Cool.
Hello
(04-12-2011, 08:58 PM)Play_Robot Wrote:
(04-12-2011, 08:56 PM)Rare Wrote: This is what? My first week? I have 9 rep

Cool.

Higher than some older members. Plus this thread was originally meant to be about how fast the community was changed (for the better) By PR
Shiggity Shiggity Shwa