Top Posters
(04-13-2011, 07:00 PM)Rare Wrote: I dont care if I get banned anymore. No one likes me. No one cares about me. So go ahead Play_Robot. Ban me with your spammy reporting....

oi, you have friends, people like you, you just have to drop the subject- then we all will Smile
Shiggity Shiggity Shwa
[Image: Animated.gif?t=1314294800]
Oh trust me. Ive helped people and they wont say thanks. Its been this way since I joined...
(04-13-2011, 07:00 PM)Rare Wrote: I dont care if I get banned anymore. No one likes me. No one cares about me. So go ahead Play_Robot. Ban me with your spammy reporting....

Fire still likes you. I haven't gotten to know you yet so I could still be your friend. PR doesn't hate you, she just doesn't like your attitude.
Come on PR, Report me im waiting.
I like everyone on here so idc how much you over re-act. I still like you. Just be more fun and stop worrying about what people think of you!
[Image: dancerssssssss.gif]
Your talking about me spam reporting? When your the one who just reported me for closing a thread? YOU SHOULD BE THE LAST ONE TALKING!

I'm not going to ban you because I dont have a reason, But If I need to I'll keep warning you, and once it gets to 100% then a ban hammer may come your way.
Darn True, PR
Shiggity Shiggity Shwa
Oh PR, Now your not reporting me? Im going off topic! I was on topic and you report me, I spam and you dont do anything about it....
IM WAITING PR REPORT ME!
your purposly trying to get reported?
Rare, I didn't want it to come to this but If you're begging to be reported I'll give you a 1 day ban.
Shiggity Shiggity Shwa
(04-13-2011, 07:05 PM)Rare Wrote: Oh PR, Now your not reporting me? Im going off topic! I was on topic and you report me, I spam and you dont do anything about it....
IM WAITING PR REPORT ME!

I don't need to report you, I can warn you. Keep on and you'll be banned.