A Reminder Everyone Needs to Know
I am lazy, I am capable of creating great things, however that is handicapped by my inability to focus. Yes, there are many things I want to finish that I have started, but I simply don't feel like doing work.

I have a bad work ethic and this may hurt me in life, but I don't care too much. Why? because in the game industry, it is very easy to put things aside. Many great products have been pushed back, so I should be able to handle that kind of work. (art has no due dates so that's cool too)

What does this mean? It means I can make good skins but I do not make them frequently. Essentially because I am lazy and will not work through it all in one sitting. (If I did I could shove 10+ a day)

Sooooo, yeah...I don't like work.
Oh this applies for places too.
[Image: siggggg.gif?t=1312782506]

[Image: signature.png?t=1312081740]
Good job. But this should be in your Bio, or blurb, or whatever instead.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
I agree with you, only "society" (Mainly ranting parents) views it wrong.
I agree with interwebs, and your statement is a nice piece of work.
Shiggity Shiggity Shwa
[Image: Animated.gif?t=1314294800]
(04-13-2011, 11:41 PM)Interwebs Wrote: Good job. But this should be in your Bio, or blurb, or whatever instead.

Does it fit in the bio section? O_o

I wanted to post this here so that people will know I can't really a take a bunch of requests like McNoobster because I won't work on it all. Not that I really get requests, it's just a heads up.
[Image: siggggg.gif?t=1312782506]

[Image: signature.png?t=1312081740]
:offtopic:

[Image: finn_flag.gif]
(04-14-2011, 12:27 AM)sergentkyle Wrote: :offtopic:

Why are you spamming those "OMG DIS IZ OF TOPIK" smilies everywhere?
Because I am too tired to actually type "This is off-topic!" So, my handy smily does the job for me.
[Image: finn_flag.gif]
Lazyness is in this thread!