Your Misunderstanding me.
IM on my brothers account right now to post this thread. I did not hack him. Jacob_ did not say I will never become a mod. He said I have very slim chances. I dont really care about the powers or being a mod much. I thought of an idea for Jacob_'s helpers by an "H" on the side of your name saying that you can help and what is what I want. Again I don't care about the powers I want help. No spamming saying you know what happened not me. Only I know the truth about me. Again, I dont care about the powers, I just want to help. And im very sorry for yelling. My meds were acting up and I got mad at the same time, so it was like double trouble. Im VERY VERY VERY sorry for my stunt a few days ago.
[Image: dhbfl.jpg]
(04-15-2011, 04:35 AM)Dragon_ Wrote: IM on my brothers account right now to post this thread. I did not hack him. Jacob_ did not say I will never become a mod. He said I have very slim chances. I dont really care about the powers or being a mod much. I thought of an idea for Jacob_'s helpers by an "H" on the side of your name saying that you can help and what is what I want. Again I don't care about the powers I want help. No spamming saying you know what happened not me. Only I know the truth about me. Again, I dont care about the powers, I just want to help. And im very sorry for yelling. My meds were acting up and I got mad at the same time, so it was like double trouble. Im VERY VERY VERY sorry for my stunt a few days ago.

We know you're sorry, the thing is. Don't take meds and play on the computer at the same time.

Also, Jacob_ isn't going to add anything extra to your name, you already have a nice profile he custmonized for you, isn't that enough?
I dont want anything added. I dont care much about having an H. II decided I want friends and the (Somewhat) respect I had before my stunt.
[Image: dhbfl.jpg]
I don't know what happened...