Question.
How old should you be to play this game? =3 Question.
Hmm... Difficult. Usually, online games need you to be at least thirteen to interact socially. I this case - use the forum and message. They may also need parental consent if you are younger that 13. Since this isn't rated by ESRB, you can be of any age. (To my knowledge, that is. You may need to inform Jacob_ of this)

http://buildism.net/players/Jacob_/1
Good. I am 10. 11 In May. I learned alot about forums and Grammar and stuff on ROBLOX. =3
Oh goodie.
Good that your used to these sites- my sister isn't -_-
Shiggity Shiggity Shwa
[Image: Animated.gif?t=1314294800]
(04-15-2011, 04:39 PM)AK-47 Wrote: Hmm... Difficult. Usually, online games need you to be at least thirteen to interact socially. I this case - use the forum and message. They may also need parental consent if you are younger that 13. Since this isn't rated by ESRB, you can be of any age. (To my knowledge, that is. You may need to inform Jacob_ of this)

http://buildism.net/players/Jacob_/1

I'm under 13 but over 10. ._.
[Image: finn_flag.gif]
Its for all ages! =D
(04-15-2011, 08:48 PM)Ashely Wrote: Its for all ages! =D

Actually, due to the no swearing and etc. rules, I would base it at 10+ or something like that. I am 15 though, so I feel quite old here =S
[Image: rogershanksluffy_display.gif]
@Scripter.

I completely understand. But I think swearing is banned because it creates a bad environment after while.
[Image: finn_flag.gif]
(04-15-2011, 08:54 PM)Scripter Wrote:
(04-15-2011, 08:48 PM)Ashely Wrote: Its for all ages! =D

Actually, due to the no swearing and etc. rules, I would base it at 10+ or something like that. I am 15 though, so I feel quite old here =S

Hey, I feel pretty old too, mate. You aren't alone.
Yes, I am a furry. Judge me if you want.
Did you like my post? Give me internets!
[Image: 76561198037771700.png][Image: 7923.png]