Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What do you dream about?
I've recently dreamed about being on LSD, then about smoking marijuana the night after. I also had some graphic dreams about "hell" and war as well as dreaming about non existent video games based on real ones with nostalgic feelings. I've had several dreams in where I felt terrified about monster-like figures trying to kill me while I was unable to escape/wake up from my dreamlike surroundings though I was semi-aware that I was dreaming. Sometimes I actually cry in dreams where people close to me die, and sometimes I am the one to die.

That's all I could remember for now. What kind of dreams do you have?
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
Mostly, my dreams are completely nonsensical and would make a very interesting book if I could remember them completely. A couple of nights ago, I had one where somehow, I traveled back in time to the 1950s to alter the course of elevator safety procedures in Puerto Rico, because one guy smoked too much in the 1970s and it would cause a major failure if something didn't get changed in the '50s, but when I came back, it had subsequently messed up NASCAR racing, and Rusty Wallace and Brad Keselowski were involved.

Then, there was the one this summer where I was in my old hometown and my best friend had gone missing, and so I went out looking for her. I found a trail of popsicles on the pavement, and following them, saw an ice cream truck rapidly disappearing. I followed after it but was then faced by a very large cat -- some kind of leopard or cougar, except twice as big as it should be. Then Micheal Waltrip (more NASCAR... I swear I don't usually dream about it) came in through a side-street and held off the cat long enough for Dale Earnhardt Jr. to come in, driving... something (it started out as his old #8 car but ended up being another ice cream truck), and we tracked down the other ice cream truck, which was being driven by a burly hairy Russian guy with a Brooklyn accent, broke into the back, and found her half-frozen, and rescued her (while it was moving, of course, and then the ice cream trucks both crashed off the road.) The dream ended back where it started in some random parking lot and a bunch of random adults were fussing over her and I was getting pushed away and then I woke up.

Those are the random ones. It's the ones that make sense that scare me... but this post has gone on long enough already.
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
99% I can't remember the dreams I have when I wake up.

But once I had a lucid experience where the dream was incredibly unstable. Trying to do anything other than walk around would wake me up, and all I can remember now is being in a giant mansion while some formal party was going on.
not many things, most of the times i dream of being in an elevator, just an elevator.
or i dream of a space station from a game i played, being attacked by a syndicate company and a virus outbreak, the Ai hacked and completely rogue by syndicates.
[Image: whatdidyoudofix.gif]
(01-24-2013, 02:40 AM)Ghosty Wrote: Mostly, my dreams are completely nonsensical and would make a very interesting book if I could remember them completely.

That's why they recomend to keep something to write next to your bed.

[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
I either dot remember my dreams
Or don't have any.
;(
[Image: 2eehsib.gif]
I had one tonight.

And then in the past 30 minutes since I woke up, I forgot it.

Completely.

:/
Sometimes I still have the feeling of the dreams but I can't just remember it :/
Tonight I had a dream about me trying to run away from something scary (Can't remember what it was) but I tried to run as hard as I could but it felt like trying to run in water, if you know what I mean.
[Image: 9xgr3l5t0zw.png] This is the map of how many countries Iran will take over.
You know how sometimes you'll have a dream (or other people will talk about dreams they've had) that correspond shockingly well to something that happened in reality at the time they were asleep or very shortly after?

I seem to have a similar curse.

If I dream something that's not completely random, does not loop around on itself and repeat many many times before I wake up, and involves multiple people I know in reality, there's a 50-50 chance that if something incredibly similar to that dream were ever to happen in my life, it would happen the day after I dream it, but it doesn't.

For example, after that ice-cream-truck kidnapping dream, I woke up, looked around, went "Oh. That was weird. Great, now I'm thinking about her again *grumble*" and went back to sleep. The dream I had after that was just a few seconds long: a bunch of people hanging around a wall, some of them reading, and then there's a huge buzzing whirling noise, and the wall comes crashing down, revealing swirling white-gray clouds on the other side.

After that one, I woke up in a bit of a panic. I hadn't had a dream involving death in several months, let alone a tornado dream. (Those guys used to love to haunt me.) I tried going back to sleep, but it was 8:00 and it was raining loudly. It was impossible. So I get up, go to the kitchen, get breakfast, and my dad comes in and says, "So, this is Tropical Storm Debbie going overhead right now."

That didn't quite click for about ten minutes, but when it did... that was slightly worrying.

Power went out for a while around lunch, the rain literally fell sideways at times, and later in the day there were tornado warnings about 5 to 10 miles north of us. My sister was playing on the PlayStation 3 with surround sound (I did not enjoy my vacation very much but it did have its perks) and I was doing something on my computer (bashing Franco, no doubt) when suddenly there's a very loud clap of thunder.

Except it doesn't end. It just gets louder.

I got up, a little anxious, and headed into the front room, and looked out the window. Still raining hard, but nothing else in sight. It kept roaring. My sisters started to panic; clearly they had the same idea I did. We start to scatter towards the other rooms, looking for either our parents or a secure room, I'm not sure which. Then I realized the farther I got from that front room, the very much quieter it got. Heading back into it, it got louder, but it wasn't increasing apart from that, and there was still no funnel cloud outside.

The surround sound had malfunctioned.