Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Has 2DWorlds/Buildism taught you anything?
It's taught me to be more respectful of others, treat others nicely like you'd want to be treated, and it's also taught me not to take things for granted. I remember when we were Buildism and about to shutdown, I was so mad and I was full of anger and regrets as I did not realize how good the site actually was compared to other gaming communities.
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
Don't completely trust British preteens because they tend to be homicidal morons from time to time? Fish, Kieron, Franco...

Yeah just kidding Wink
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
I never liked Fish, but what damage did he cause to the site?

Well I WAS the walrus.
Fish went insane because her Roblox account got deleted, posted a billion spam threads titled "#!@$ING DELETE MEEEEEEEE ALRDY" and had suicide-contemplation issues, among other things that do not need to be gone into in detail.

All in all she was a nice person, just not quite mentally stable at the time.

Anyway.
Wait it was a she?!
I remember seeing a thread that leaked Fish's real life picture and as I recall, it was a boy.

Well I WAS the walrus.
ANYWAY, we're going off-topic. This thread is not about fishing up mentally unstable British memories!!
With that being said, lock this topic, will you?

pretty plz

Well I WAS the walrus.
I think we should just leave it for someone else to find and post on-topic inside of Smile
Why do people freak out about getting deleted on ROBLOX, and have the need to complain here?
[Image: JVB0D.png]
Some people spend lots of money and time on ROBLOX and they get mad because they wasted it all.

Well I WAS the walrus.