How I See Kieron
No one was online and the forum was slow, he got bored. Being only 11 he took it like his age, he posted thread people either saw as "annoying" or as "spam".

I don't think he intentionally went "OLOL I WILL ANNOY AND SPAM EVERYONE BECAUSE I'M INSENSIBLE".

In fact I think he posted all that without realizing what he was breaking hinted by his frequent posts on his warning level or locks.
I admit yes, he broke section rules and could by other definitions be spamming. But I don't think that should change your view on him because he was simply bored...
[Image: siggggg.gif?t=1312782506]

[Image: signature.png?t=1312081740]
Yeah i don't think he intended to do it. I saw on all day yesterday with him and he was really amusing because he was the only one posting. Hes actually a good friend.
[Image: dancerssssssss.gif]
How about this: I'll shorten his ban by a day?
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
I warned him, but he didnt stoped, i told him to dont do that, but he doesnt stoped, anyways, i agree with you
How long is he actually banned for?
Nah, 2 is fine. *Imagines ROBLOX and getting 7 for the same thing but then disregarding the comparison because ROBLOX mods can be extremely stupid.*
[Image: siggggg.gif?t=1312782506]

[Image: signature.png?t=1312081740]
He was banned for 2 days. Now it's one day. 23 hours left.
Oh thats not that long. He will be fine for 2 days
Too late now. :O Anyways, he's been spared from the BanStaff - let this serve as a warning!
(04-20-2011, 12:02 AM)Login Wrote: How about this: I'll shorten his ban by a day?

*sigh* No one will learn there lesson if we go around shortening bans..whatever.