Too many stickies.
We need less stickies, or 1 thread to organize them in.
[Image: bandcampbanner.png]
I know, there are to many of them :I
I took mines off.

Moved the Twitter thread, and deleted the chat one.
I think I'll unsticky Paradox's "Vote for a Theme Song" -- we can always put it back if we need it, and I don't see a real reason for it to be stickied.
Or just 1 forum for all the stickies
[Image: cxAECR.png]
[Image: r8umfc.gif]
(04-24-2011, 12:10 AM)McNoobster Wrote: Or just 1 forum for all the stickies

Well, that would defeat the purpose of stickies because they are there for people to notice them, and when they are all in one forum, people would rarely visit there.
@Paradox

You beat me to what I was about to post.
(04-24-2011, 12:16 AM)Paradox Wrote:

Well, that would defeat the purpose of stickies because they are there for people to notice them, and when they are all in one forum, people would rarely visit there.

You mean just like how when you join a site and click the agreed and read to the terms of service with out reading them?
(04-24-2011, 12:36 AM)McNoobster Wrote:

You mean just like how when you join a site and click the agreed and read to the terms of service with out reading them?

That would just be annoying.
(04-24-2011, 01:15 AM)Paradox Wrote:
(04-24-2011, 12:36 AM)McNoobster Wrote:

That would just be annoying.

Thats how it already is no one ever reads the terms of service and they still agree to it