How old do you have to be to play this game?
Question. :3
There really isnt an age limit.

No age limit. Tongue
[Image: finn_flag.gif]
I guess as long as your old enough to use a computer, lol.
(04-30-2011, 07:19 PM)Fish Wrote: Question. :3

Any age but as soon as it gets popular most likely all the no moderated stuff coming through like siggys and offsite links, will need to be moderated or else Buildism will get sued and will need a really good Terms of Service stating they are not responsible for anything that happens to kids that join. Most likely we will need to add safe chat for kids under 13.
[Image: cxAECR.png]
[Image: r8umfc.gif]
(04-30-2011, 07:22 PM)McNoobster Wrote:
(04-30-2011, 07:19 PM)Fish Wrote: Question. :3
we will need to add safe chat for kids under 13.

That is DEFINITELY not necessary. A well majority of the active community is under 13 and even considering it will lead to flame threads.
Agree with McNoobster. Kieron is already making Spam accounts. I am 10 though.
I'm 11. We can handle it when there are more people. Besides, I'm a veteran forumer in Roblox.
[Image: finn_flag.gif]
(04-30-2011, 07:28 PM)sergentkyle Wrote: I'm 11. We can handle it when there are more people. Besides, I'm a veteran forumer in Roblox.

Agreed. I think safe chat should just be for the stereotypical 7-9 year old. I don't know where people get such tyrannical ideas.
Safe chat isn't because little kids break rules. It's so the company doesn't get sued for your kid getting picked up by some stranger or something
[Image: cxAECR.png]
[Image: r8umfc.gif]