If I was a mod my title would be
"Back off before I hit you with my banstaff"

Even though it's probly to long .-.
[Image: cxAECR.png]
[Image: r8umfc.gif]
I am the king of BanStaff, hence my title.

Also, the BanStaff was my idea, and the story for this is when I was saying "this can't be like ROBLOX" so I decided to make it so instead of "BanHammer" it is "BanStaff" because Staffs are simple and easy to make and has a ring to it.
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
(04-30-2011, 08:24 PM)Login Wrote: I am the king of BanStaff, hence my title.

Also, the BanStaff was my idea, and the story for this is when I was saying "this can't be like ROBLOX" so I decided to make it so instead of "BanHammer" it is "BanStaff" because Staffs are simple and easy to make and has a ring to it.

It's still a rip off :U
Nah. I find it more original than a hammer. >:p
(04-30-2011, 08:26 PM)Login Wrote: Nah. I find it more original than a hammer. >:p

Not really the idea came from roblox and you know it... If there was no such thing as a ban hammer then you would have never thought of a banstaff thus it is a rip off :p
That is not true, McNoobster. All it is is two separate words: Ban. Staff. I would've thought of it sooner or later, if I could think of these words in two seconds (made up): Zanx, Zaxoman, Zontafer, Filinke, then I'm sure I could've thought of that too.
(04-30-2011, 08:30 PM)Login Wrote: That is not true, McNoobster. All it is is two separate words: Ban. Staff. I would've thought of it sooner or later, if I could think of these words in two seconds (made up): Zanx, Zaxoman, Zontafer, Filinke, then I'm sure I could've thought of that too.

Tsk tsk you are ignorant little kid :p
(04-30-2011, 08:32 PM)McNoobster Wrote:
(04-30-2011, 08:30 PM)Login Wrote: That is not true, McNoobster. All it is is two separate words: Ban. Staff. I would've thought of it sooner or later, if I could think of these words in two seconds (made up): Zanx, Zaxoman, Zontafer, Filinke, then I'm sure I could've thought of that too.

Tsk tsk you are ignorant little kid :p

We'll see. Someone had to have started it. Someone had to have done everything. It's not just automated (unless you code it that way, but even then, it's still coded by someone)
Ban Hammer did not start with ROBLOX, if I remember right.

By the way, you may want to re-read the first half of my signature, McN.
Login may have had the idea, but you still improved upon it ^_^
you owe Login money, he copyrighted that (I think)
Shiggity Shiggity Shwa
[Image: Animated.gif?t=1314294800]