Lol, Jacob isn't good at coming up with file names.
In the buildism folder, there are files named a.class, b.class, c.class and sometimes go all the way to z.class... Even folders are named a, b, c, etc.

Either come up with a better naming system, or don't separate your code into so many files. :p

That's a suggestion.
I know, right.
Why would he want to do that? I mean, they are just files, we dont care about files ,we care about the game :p
But he will lose track of them if he continues this way.
Meh, he seems smart enough for me!
I didn't name them that way, the code optimizer/obfuscator does that.
Oh.

Why did you use an obfuscator?
(05-08-2011, 03:43 AM)noob007 Wrote: Oh.

Why did you use an obfuscator?

To stop people from modifying stuff after decompiling...
[Image: 5widdh.png]
Siggy by McNoobster!
[Image: loading.gif]
(05-07-2011, 08:23 PM)noob007 Wrote: In the buildism folder, there are files named a.class, b.class, c.class and sometimes go all the way to z.class... Even folders are named a, b, c, etc.

Either come up with a better naming system, or don't separate your code into so many files. :p

That's a suggestion.
In my opinion, it doesn't matter how you name your files. a1.class b1.class and then b2.class it's quite simple and much faster to code.
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
(05-08-2011, 03:25 PM)Login Wrote:
(05-07-2011, 08:23 PM)noob007 Wrote: In the buildism folder, there are files named a.class, b.class, c.class and sometimes go all the way to z.class... Even folders are named a, b, c, etc.

That's a suggestion.
In my opinion, it doesn't matter how you name your files. a1.class b1.class and then b2.class it's quite simple and much faster to code.

Not when you don't know what's in each file.