I am sorry (and reasons)
I have aspurgis syndrom (Autism) so I can't control it. In year 4 somone through my Sandwitch bag away and I was so upset I had to go home. This time, I attemped to kill myself. I got hospitalisted because of ROBLOX. I was so happy when I was 2 days away from unbanned and they delete me. I am sorry. Also if somone could posibly get my account unbanned I will give a 10k ROBUX Reward. Because I will be moving to a new ROBLOX acc. TY.
Like I've said, if you can manage a week without spamming the forums here with random junk (I think you'll be able to do that) then I'll unban Fish (if someone else hasn't first).

(05-17-2011, 12:20 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Like I've said, if you can manage a week without spamming the forums here with random junk (I think you'll be able to do that) then I'll unban Fish (if someone else hasn't first).

Thanks, would I have a 99% warring or somthing though?
A 10% at the most (in my opinion), but I doubt it.
(05-17-2011, 12:22 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: A 10% at the most (in my opinion), but I doubt it.

Thank you, atleast here they give you second chances to change mistakes. (Unlike MSE6)
So if I insult you a lot would you give me death threats?
I'd give you a ban. So that wouldn't be a death threat, it would be a death warrant (for your account).

Hehehe.
(05-17-2011, 12:29 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: I'd give you a ban. So that wouldn't be a death threat, it would be a death warrant (for your account).

Hehehe.

Lololo, nice try at making me feel intimidated. ;p
(05-17-2011, 12:29 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: I'd give you a ban. So that wouldn't be a death threat, it would be a death warrant (for your account).

Hehehe.

No No No.

Errm.

We're going to wait for measures.

Take that up with Sazaho.
(05-17-2011, 12:24 PM)Llama Wrote:
(05-17-2011, 12:22 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: A 10% at the most (in my opinion), but I doubt it.

Thank you, atleast here they give you second chances to change mistakes. (Unlike MSE6)

MSE6 doesn't even give you a chance.

She just looks for the most stupidest reason to ban, than bans.