In the REAL future.
Kieron will be IP'd 575 times, Fish will stop raging on buildism, and rage at roblox. This game will be very popular, and trolls will emerge,, then sazaho walks by and bans them all. The end.
Too bright and biased, kieron will probably learn when to shut up, fish will stop raging by today, and we'll have about 30,000-300,000 members.

....And trolls never die, no matter how hard you try.
Ehm, I think you mean...
Users and Staff will be fighting and then a meteor hits kills everyone and Ice walks out of the crater.
(05-17-2011, 09:24 PM)Ice Wrote: Ehm, I think you do mean...
Users and Staff will be fighting and then a meteor hits kills everyone and Ice walks out of the crater.

Fixed.
Better. Smile
(05-17-2011, 09:28 PM)Ice Wrote: Better. Smile

D:< Meanie! Jk, lolololololol.
(05-17-2011, 09:24 PM)Ice Wrote: Ehm, I think you mean...

Nah, I think you'll be hurt enough from all the severe pain and die.

/The end
Ill make it more dramatic.....

In 2016, Micky wakes up from bed, Buildism newspaper in in the door, he reads it "Kieron got banned for the 534th time" Micky says "mmnn...nothing interesting", he turns un the tv "Another flame wars is occuring in the forums" he stands up and see a black and white picture of 2011, a tear falls from his face

The end

Ps: Remember this is fictional..
(05-17-2011, 10:16 PM)Micky Wrote: Ps: Remember this is fictional..
Thats what you think...
Guys guys guys. The only one who will survive is fire. Then she will die when 2012 comes. so were all doomed
[Image: dancerssssssss.gif]