This is my final stand.
I have been asked constantly here, on roblox, and on youtube why I think this game is vastly superior to that game "Roblox" and I am going to exploit roblox in any way I possibly can. The bottom line of problems will be buildism, the top will be roblox.

Roblox's major problems.
#1 Admins and moderators are ridiculous: The mods will ban you if you say ANYTHING that offends them, and I caps'd that "anything" for a dang good reason too. The admins don't care about the players opinion, they go on with a spree of stupid hats and crappy updates that everyone get sick of and quit.

#2 The community is horrible: Let me think, 75% of the community are noobs, trolls, flamers, and spammers. the 10% are alt accounts, and the 15% are good players. Obviously they are scarce of good players.

#3 If you pay,you get to do anything: If your NBC, you have barely any rights, and the admins don't care. If you buy BC, ESPECIALLY OBC, you can do anything you want and only get warnings. The reason this is, is because you pay, they just want money.

#4 The game is horribly laggy: Why is it, that I can play L4D2 with max settings and not lag AT ALL? The game "Roblox" uses a horrible rendering engine called "ogre" which is terrible. The physics engine is also extremely outdated and horrible.

#6 You will be silenced: The Roblox mods will silence you if you put any cotext criticizing they're horrible actions. The mods are very stupid and do not deserve they're. Tell me why the mods here are 5x better then the mods in Roblox?

#5 Customer service is a lulz fest: I have contacted Roblox several times threw email weeks ago, they never answered me. They either ignored my extremely unfair ban, or they are to fat and lazy to check what happens to players. The customer service is horrible.

#7 Building takes WAY to long: It is very hard to build with the lag, crappy tools, terrible physics engine, and much more. Building should be fun, not a chore god damn it!

Buildism surprisingly has not much problems, it does have some, but for a game made in December, its amazing how much it has grown.

#1 The mulitiplayer is...mehhh: I am not saying its bad, hell its beta, but its hard for younger kids to set up. But when more people join and separate hosts from games are set, this game will spark into something beautiful.

#2 The game has issues: Not saying Lagblox doesn't have any bad problems, but like every game their is glitches. soon enough, they will be fixed, so this isn't much of a complaint.

No joke thats Buildism's only issues.
If you enjoyed reading this please bump for the general masses to see. I would greatly appreciate that.- Your buildist: LO
AGREED! *mallet hits whatever the circle thingy is called*
ROBLOX has nothing to do with this website. Why is it mentioned here so much?
[Image: chaosthegreat.png]
(05-20-2011, 10:04 AM)Brassrhino Wrote: AGREED! *mallet hits whatever the circle thingy is called*

*Gavel
I think your opinion of ROBLOX is slightly unfair -- when you posted the reasons for your ban there were some that would have gotten you at least a 3-point warning here -- and also, I've found ROBLOX's customer support to be slightly helpful. (I even got an actual response from Builderman once on an issue.)

Plus, I've seen multiple OBCers who got deleted. And plenty of NBCers that got away with stuff. And several NBCers who I have personally gotten deleted.

The problem is that:
1: The site is huge.
2: A small percentage of the site is made of noobs.
3: A small percentage of huge is still a lot.
4: Noobs clamor, wise guys wonder.
5: Clamoring is louder than wondering.

So a lot of good players don't get heard as much as some of the not as good ones.

That said, we do have a severe lack of existing noobs on Buildism.

As for the game -- with the newest update Buildism is definitely getting stronger, but so is ROBLOX -- Data Persistence, for one.

It all depends on whether you did something a bit out of tune there, and how often you did it, and whether someone noticed. Because there's no surer way to dislike someone than to get yelled at by them.
I agree with you, because Buildism has only 2 problems while Roblox has countless problems. Wow, when I put Spore to the Maximum settings it does not lag unlike Crapblox. Roblox lags to much and has a stupid bad community. When I said I going to kill Justin Bieber, they laughed at me unlike on Minecraft, were they are going to help me.

The Moderation sucks so bad unlike the old roblox. The moderation is crap because the admins are just stupid. They deleted my 2008 account for saying "I hate Miley cyrus". Wow? They dont allow freedom of speech? Then go to Afghanistan or North Korea to see what is happening.
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.