I got a fortune cookie..
It said "Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does enlarge the future" So in my words, "You can forgive, but it can't change what has been done, but it can change the path ahead for you and others", so we should forgive Broloxer. Only if we can forgive him, then he shall forgive us. Then his path ahead shall be changed. Who agrees?
I just say we all shut up and drop it already and it was you to so don't make it look like just broloxer. everyone just shhh and leave it alone.
[Image: cxAECR.png]
[Image: r8umfc.gif]
(05-19-2011, 06:52 PM)McNoobster Wrote: I just say we all shut up and drop it already and it was you to so don't make it look like just broloxer. everyone just shhh and leave it alone.

Shh mah Sensi, I while I share my wistom.
(05-19-2011, 06:54 PM)Llama Wrote:
(05-19-2011, 06:52 PM)McNoobster Wrote: I just say we all shut up and drop it already and it was you to so don't make it look like just broloxer. everyone just shhh and leave it alone.

Shh mah Sensi, I while I share my wistom.

You mean wisdom.

How about you just delete this thread so we can move on ok this old news already and it's only making it worse.
[Image: cxAECR.png]
[Image: r8umfc.gif]
(05-19-2011, 06:18 PM)Llama Wrote: Who agrees?

I agree with Mcnoobster
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
Not at all FISH, you made all this, you should be asking us to forgive YOU, not broloxer!
(05-20-2011, 02:46 PM)Micky Wrote: Not at all FISH, you made all this, you should be asking us to forgive YOU, not broloxer!

We are not talking about me ATM though..
(05-20-2011, 04:05 PM)Llama Wrote:
(05-20-2011, 02:46 PM)Micky Wrote: Not at all FISH, you made all this, you should be asking us to forgive YOU, not broloxer!

We are not talking about me ATM though..

We kind of are...
Forgive Broloxer for what..?
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
We dont need to forgive anything to Broloxer...i mean....he only helped
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]