I am sick of all these trolls.....
Spongebob, Kieron, Fish, WHATS NEXT?! I am just sick of it, lets just be a working and great community again, without all this stupid flamer crap.
(05-21-2011, 06:59 PM)Luckyone Wrote: Spongebob, Kieron, Fish, WHATS NEXT?! I am just sick of it, lets just be a working and great community again, without all this stupid flamer crap.

Fish never trolled.

She had an anger problem and she apologized.

HINT. she APOLOGIZED.

Did Kieron or Spongebob ever?

No.

That's why I find Fish not as bad as the others. I have fish on my 'watch' list. Sponge on my whatever list. And Kieron on my attack list.
SO you are saying that we should throw Spongebob1212, Fish and Kieron into a lava pit? I agree...
That's right, I stood up for fish. Also.

She only did ONE thing wrong. and she APOLOGIZED. Did Sponge? Nope, this is his second ban.

Did Kieron Nope.
I still like my idea....
(05-21-2011, 07:08 PM)Micky Wrote: I still like my idea....

Same.

xP
Kieron did apologize, but just did it again; so his apology really meant nothing.

We can't just get rid of the troll'ers and flamers because every site has it's fair gain of them, we however do our best to keep them away or keep it to a low.
(05-21-2011, 07:25 PM)Ashely Wrote: Kieron did apologize, but just did it again; so his apology really meant nothing.

We can't just get rid of the troll'ers and flamers because every site has it's fair gain of them, we however do our best to keep them away or keep it to a low.

Breaking a rule and saying sorry once is okay.

Doing that two or more times isn't acceptable.
(05-21-2011, 07:31 PM)broloxer Wrote:
(05-21-2011, 07:25 PM)Ashely Wrote: Kieron did apologize, but just did it again; so his apology really meant nothing.

I agree.

(05-21-2011, 07:32 PM)Ashely Wrote:
(05-21-2011, 07:31 PM)broloxer Wrote:

I agree.

Apparently by your actions you don't.