Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Competition/Contest: A Flyer.
As we've all noticed, Buildism has hit hard on the activity being low. Along with other small sites, such as CubeBomb, and so forth. Which is why I plan on making a flyer around my neighborhood - in legal areas, of course.

How it looks matters - making bad art is kind of like saying this site is bad. Make it good. Polish it up. There may be a reward for good flyers.

What I need In big bold (or colorful) letters:
www.Buildism.net
Make the picture quite big, enough for a full-size piece of paper, and not small.
That's the requirements. If we get enough, I'll see if I can get Jacob_ to add a section called the "Flyer" section, which has the titles of the block as the size of the picture group (we'll do the resizing!), and the fan flyers, and the recommended flyers (aka, the ones we want as the "official" flyers)

Please submit the picture in this thread as a reply.
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
Reserved.
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
I love this idea, make sure to put the flyers in playgrounds, and other areas where children are known be at actively.
Not the best, but feel free to reuse the text. http://i51.tinypic.com/5fq9sy.jpg
Started printing out a few copies, I added blue to the background to make it pop out more.
This is going to be awesome, i can feel it!
Here you go I came back just for this now leaving again
You are not authorized to use this if you remove watermark.

[Image: 1g67pf.png]

[Image: cxAECR.png]
[Image: r8umfc.gif]
Well, nothing like advertising on your own neighborhood!
(05-22-2011, 08:21 AM)McNoobster Wrote: Here you go I came back just for this now leaving again

(image hidden due to size)

COOL, im in there :D
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
(05-22-2011, 08:21 AM)McNoobster Wrote: Here you go I came back just for this now leaving again

[IMG]OMG A FREAKING HUGE IMAGE[/IMG]

That would be perfect! :D