Seat glitch EDIT: more details
If you pull a seat towards you as you are walking you fly off into no where and your player disapears. Also right after that as soon as you click add/remove character and your character comes up again none of the tools in the tool bar work.

Spawn a seat.
Keep it unfixed.
Select it.
start walking.
Use select tool and pull seat towards charcter.

If it doesn't work keep pulling the seat towards you from right to left and after about 3 trys you should fly in to no where land.

Arn't I just a great bug finder :]

btw the water parchute bug and 2 ladder merge bug arn't fixed.
[Image: cxAECR.png]
[Image: r8umfc.gif]
Not sure if it really is a bug. Just like how using the selector to drag your character, it will move you in high speeds.

This would be impossible in a server game.
(05-28-2011, 12:05 PM)AK-47 Wrote: Not sure if it really is a bug. Just like how using the selector to drag your character, it will move you in high speeds.

This would be impossible in a server game.

It's a bug did you see at the end how I said after none of your tools work at all? Resize, drag, select none of that works.

Also what if you want to put a seat on the other side of your character? That means you have to get flung in the sky to do so?
Are you sure this is still there? I remember noticing it once or twice when I was creating seats, but I can't get it to happen anymore--I think I fixed it unknowingly in one of the recent bug fix updates.
I accidentally caused something like this by dragging a seat upwards underneath a character. "Fixed" by getting the game to delete parts that end up in "the land of nil," which kills and resets the character.
Ya it still removes your character but tools still work and you can respawn. Also you don't get flung no more.