FOR THE SWEET LOVE OF OH MERCIFUL MAMA!
Thumbs Down 
All I frickin' see on the forums is "Oh your PAing me, you are a troll" or "you don't deserve to be a mod blaah blah blah" or "your abusing your powers".

Just SHUT IT. Can't you lot go one day without accusing people of PAing you, or actually PAing someone??

It doesn't help that I'm sitting here shivering away while typing.
Shiggity Shiggity Shwa
[Image: Animated.gif?t=1314294800]
Dude this is directed at me! You PA noob! You don't deserve mod sazaho.

trollolol jk <3
[Image: cxAECR.png]
[Image: r8umfc.gif]
(05-27-2011, 11:50 PM)McNoobster Wrote: Dude this is directed at me! You PA noob! You don't deserve mod sazaho.

trollolol jk <3

Out of all disaster it's nice to know some people have a kaugh on the forums Big Grin
Shiggity Shiggity Shwa
Sorry, I didn't understand that black accent in the title.

Jk, I understand.
(05-27-2011, 11:52 PM)Sazaho Wrote:
(05-27-2011, 11:50 PM)McNoobster Wrote: Dude this is directed at me! You PA noob! You don't deserve mod sazaho.

trollolol jk <3

Out of all disaster it's nice to know some people have a kaugh on the forums Big Grin

I still agree that was a little far for tyler to do but Im just getting fed up with the mods. I'm trying to keep it to others threads not my own so that it stays on the down low a little lol
(05-27-2011, 11:53 PM)McNoobster Wrote:

trollolol jk <3

I still agree that was a little far for tyler to do but Im just getting fed up with the mods. I'm trying to keep it to others threads not my own so that it stays on the down low a little lol

Tongue we should make a peace forum where no arguing is aloud, and it is the law to have atleast one smiley in every post you make Tongue
Shiggity Shiggity Shwa
(05-27-2011, 11:58 PM)Sazaho Wrote:
(05-27-2011, 11:53 PM)McNoobster Wrote:

trollolol jk <3

Tongue we should make a peace forum where no arguing is aloud, and it is the law to have atleast one smiley in every post you make Tongue

Yesh very grate idea! Post in Suggestion and Ideas now! and make it where it is highly moderated there and you can post about anything long as its not rude.. like buildism/off topic
Well are all Friends

Nuff said
No. Post it as a thread in Forum Games. Big Grin
(05-28-2011, 12:07 AM)Qwertygiy Wrote: No. Post it as a thread in Forum Games. Big Grin

that was the initial plan.
Shiggity Shiggity Shwa