Dear Buildism players,
Suck it up. Stop asking to be banned. That just makes you look stupid, I mean literary.

Whoever posts they want to be banned I lose respect for them.
Lol, Iknoright!
stop making threads about it. Jesus lol. You people dont get it that when you keep making posts about it. It just makes other people mad and kindles the flame. so do everyone a favor and DROP IT.
[Image: dancerssssssss.gif]
(06-02-2011, 08:29 PM)Fire Wrote: stop making threads about it. Jesus lol. You people dont get it that when you keep making posts about it. It just makes other people mad and kindles the flame. so do everyone a favor and DROP IT.

Errrr
oh well, I never was respected anyways.
SO LIEK CAN I BE BANND TROOLOLOLOL
Didn't you ask to be banned like 2 weeks ago?
[Image: siggggg.gif?t=1312782506]

[Image: signature.png?t=1312081740]
I just wanted to do it because i was bored my friend! I thought it would be fun, but sems like people dont understand some of my jokes :p
(06-02-2011, 11:56 PM)Micky Wrote: I just wanted to do it because i was bored my friend! I thought it would be fun, but sems like people dont understand some of my jokes :p

I knew you were joking, you just played along with the people's stupidness- Plus you didn't make a thread whining and begging for it Wink
Shiggity Shiggity Shwa
[Image: Animated.gif?t=1314294800]
(06-03-2011, 11:08 AM)Sazaho Wrote:
(06-02-2011, 11:56 PM)Micky Wrote: I just wanted to do it because i was bored my friend! I thought it would be fun, but sems like people dont understand some of my jokes :p

I knew you were joking, you just played along with the people's stupidness- Plus you didn't make a thread whining and begging for it Wink

Thats the freacking Sazaho i want!!!!
Sorry, mister Internet tough guy, sir.