Is this a good website? Compared to Roblox.
The forums are already better. Plus, this is a much newer site, so I got a good name snipe ^_^

What else is good on this site?
1: There's no Thomas the Tank Engine games on the first page. :doubt:

2: Our mods (including myself) are generally more lenient than ROBLOX's, and are about always in touch with the community.

3: Jacob_, the creator, is always ready and willing to look over a bug report or suggestion and answer it in a forum reply.
Thanks, Roblox has terrible mods. I came here because a person on Roblox's forums said this game was a copy and to spam out the website. I'm doing the opposite.

Also, I made an impressive game on Roblox, so I might be able to help out here.

Also, I don't see anything like Builders Club Big Grin
~Lego
Everything is free. Always so far.

And the creator of that thread is the notorious Kieron -- ask anyone and they'll tell you he's often made some bad moves. He's not a bad guy, just another troll/annoying guy. In fact, our FIRST true troll/annoying guy who didn't get perma-d right away for being excessively flametrollericious.
Then why isn't he banned?
Like I said, he's not an overall bad guy -- some people tend to be biased towards him and it appears his most recent ban (which lead to that ROBLOX thread) was such a case. I wasn't online then so personally I can't say for sure what exactly happened.
Alright, well thanks. Has any users invented a zombie yet?
Well no, as of right now. Well let's try to make one through.
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.
As of now, since the community is small, we can interact with our members and show them around, talk to them about their moderation actions, and still have a good time! We will try our best to keep it that way. :-)
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
(06-08-2011, 01:41 AM)Lego Wrote: Alright, well thanks. Has any users invented a zombie yet?

Yup. Check out the Model Showcase in the Editor.