You think ROBLOX is original?
(06-12-2011, 01:58 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: Kieron, I tried hard to let you stay here, and I even reversed the decisions of the other mods who permabanned you. But I've now lost all respect for you. I can't ban you for what you did off site but I'm definitely not going to defend you any more.

Go back to ROBLOX, you belong there anyway. Buildism isn't for you and you are not for Buildism.

You've ever defended me? HAHAHAHAHA.

I've been banned for what people got away with. Broloxer, lucky, mcnoobster and many others.
I'll call it off, under 2 secret conditions.
Okay, I don't know what the **** is going On, but ROBLOX Users are Invading Buildism under Kieron's Command? Because Glome got Banned?

I'm considerably Confused, mostly because Glome isn't Banned, but, ROBLOX is, in Technical Terms, superior to Buildism, but, in Terms of Community and Moderation, then, Buildism is DEFINITELY superior to ROBLOX. No Doubt about It. Considering I REALLY just want to be a Good Guy, Kieron, Stop being a Dictator, and GET OUT. You've caused Nothing but Havoc on Buildism.

Just Leave Us be!

~Brassrhino

Jacob_ wins.
[Image: image?id=2155]
Neither are superior to eachother. Truth is, they may be similar, BUT! There are major differences. Kieron threw a party after the DDoS. I don't know what's wrong with him.
(06-12-2011, 05:36 PM)Jhon5000 Wrote: Kieron threw a party after the DDoS. I don't know what's wrong with him.

How many times do we have to say it... JACOB_ INTENTIONALLY CLOSED THE SITE.

But yeah, Kieron's a bit nuts -- nothing new, we've known that since April. This, though, is even more overboard.

And seeing as ROBLOX went down a few days ago too... Well, I'm thinking there are at least ten people searching for the same guy(s). 9 ROBLOX mods/admins and StuffMaker from CubeBomb.

Anyway, yes, neither Buildism or ROBLOX is better than the other -- though ROBLOXian OTers have a serious case of oomphalos syndrome.
Jacob, I hated watching them post about Buildism in a wrong way....
I'm a ROBLOXIAN too. The ROBLOX moderation is now deleting any threads mentioning this game.

~J5k
(06-12-2011, 05:39 PM)Jhon5000 Wrote: The ROBLOX moderation is now deleting any threads mentioning this game.

That's why I just find the hate threads... and own them. Since they delete all the ones that mention Buildism in a good way and don't delete the bad ones, we have a nasty reputation there. Freedom of the forums is not something that is especially true in this case.
(06-12-2011, 05:39 PM)Jhon5000 Wrote: Jacob, I hated watching them post about Buildism in a wrong way....
I'm a ROBLOXIAN too. The ROBLOX moderation is now deleting any threads mentioning this game.

~J5k

thanks for the info, are you going to stay around?
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
(06-12-2011, 05:45 PM)Who Wrote:
(06-12-2011, 05:39 PM)Jhon5000 Wrote: Jacob, I hated watching them post about Buildism in a wrong way....

~J5k

Yes, i'm still going to be on both.

~J5k

What's with your signature dude o.e

~J5k

What's with your signature dude o.e
[/quote]

Well.....those are roflcopters
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]