I was up all night coding and gaming.
I can see Canada right now...
[Image: chaosthegreat.png]
I live in oklahoma.

We get everything but hurricanes here...

Have you ever had a blizzard and 2 days later it's like 75 degrees outside?

I have lolz
No, but 6 years ago we had a frost in July and it was above 85 in early February. That was an El Nino year though, and the hottest year on record in the past 10,000. Not to mention the first time they ran out of hurricane names.
(06-14-2011, 08:23 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: No, but 6 years ago we had a frost in July and it was above 85 in early February. That was an El Nino year though, and the hottest year on record in the past 10,000. Not to mention the first time they ran out of hurricane names.

Nice, Oklahoma's weather is random.

Oh and a tornado almost killed me and my family :U

It was like 2 miles from my house it turned right before it got to my house though I was like phew I live another day.
(06-14-2011, 08:27 PM)BlandFlakes Wrote: Oh and a tornado almost killed me and my family :U

It was like 2 miles from my house it turned right before it got to my house though I was like phew I live another day.

At least you saw the tornado. I think I am the only person in the world (besides my dad) to stare directly at a tornado, as it was happening, less than a quarter mile away, and NOT see it. There was a small apartment building, a bunch of trees, and an exploding transformer in the way. (Green and blue explosions.) Our house was one of the only on our street not to have some sort of storm damage.