I have few questions for you guys :]
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/HJYMXKJ

[Image: cxAECR.png]
[Image: r8umfc.gif]
You could just post the questions here in numbered form, and then we could explain our answers even more.

Anyways, I answered the survey.
(06-20-2011, 05:51 AM)AK-47 Wrote: You could just post the questions here in numbered form, and then we could explain our answers even more.

Anyways, I answered the survey.

I didn't want to do that because I didn't want to start a problem if you post something like oh yeah buildism is like roblox then everyone attacks you about it but if it's on a survey only I can see then there is no problems.
*snicker* I just have a feeling about one of the questions. Tongue
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
(06-20-2011, 06:00 AM)Login Wrote: *snicker* I just have a feeling about one of the questions. Tongue

lol noob you voted for yourself lolololol
:p You saw right through me. I'm awful. :lol:
(06-20-2011, 06:03 AM)Login Wrote: :p You saw right through me. I'm awful. :lol:

Well I looked at the survey right when ak said he did it and there was only 1 person that did it at the time then I checked it again because it said 2 people voted and I was like woah what a noob ;p
Haha, I was going to choose "Everyone" but then I chose me to see your response. :p
(06-20-2011, 06:07 AM)Login Wrote: Haha, I was going to choose "Everyone" but then I chose me to see your response. :p

I don't care I would have done it to lolololol
Took it.

Tongue