Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Who thinks this site needs more developers?
Jacob_ is the only Developer here! I am learning Java, so I may be able to help improve the games and community. Do you honestly think Jacob_ can handle all this by himself?

Who all agrees that this site needs more developers? [For example, lets call them site Admins]

If you're a Java programmer, post your thoughts here to discuss!
This would ultimately be up to Jacob_.
Jacob_ made the game open source, and you can download it somewhere. He said that if someone makes a good improvement to it, he might consider adding it to 2DWorlds.
http://2dworldsfansite.weebly.com
[SPOILER][Image: NDIBirc.gif][/SPOILER]
(02-24-2013, 07:09 PM)Minish Wrote: Jacob_ is the only Developer here! I am learning Java, so I may be able to help improve the games and community. Do you honestly think Jacob_ can handle all this by himself?

Who all agrees that this site needs more developers? [For example, lets call them site Admins]

He can't handle this by himself, and he's proven that because he doesn't have so much time on his hands. He needs help with implementing things, and he does not want any guidance, he wants to do things by himself. Jacob_'s primary focus as of now is Vexillum, keep that in mind too.
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
(02-24-2013, 08:18 PM)Oak Wrote:
(02-24-2013, 07:09 PM)Minish Wrote: Jacob_ is the only Developer here! I am learning Java, so I may be able to help improve the games and community. Do you honestly think Jacob_ can handle all this by himself?

He can't handle this by himself, and he's proven that because he doesn't have so much time on his hands. He needs help with implementing things, and he does not want any guidance, he wants to do things by himself. Jacob_'s primary focus as of now is Vexillum, keep that in mind too.

This site is gonna go down... Good going Jacob_.
Explain why we have been up and running since very late-2010 then when we were Buildism.
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.