Salutations.
It is I, justgoaway1.

I found this game in some rant thread on ROBLOX, so i've decided to check it out. So far it looks really cool, so i'm going to make a few games.

I can't really host my own servers, however, due to the fact that I am completely and utterly locked out of my router. So yeah, sorry.
(06-24-2011, 08:48 PM)justgoaway1 Wrote: It is I, justgoaway1.

I found this game in some rant thread on ROBLOX, so i've decided to check it out. So far it looks really cool, so i'm going to make a few games.

I can't really host my own servers, however, due to the fact that I am completely and utterly locked out of my router. So yeah, sorry.

Glad to know. Jacob_ gets really upset, though, when people forum here because of a better community but don't build games and instead do that at ROBLOX. Games are good!
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
Yeah, I came here for the creative aspect. I already play a pluthera of games with a community that is better than ROBLOX one thousand times over. I moderate for a few, too.
Ah, I see. It's much nicer, yes, but that's not the point of the game: it's to build.
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
Hi, welcome to Buildism. We're glad to have some more experienced builders here!
Hello,

you might want to consider applying for moderator.
Don't know if I am ready to commit to something like that, though. Perhaps in the future, if this game sticks with me.
Your name seems familiar. You don't happen to own a few popular games on Roblox?
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
(06-24-2011, 10:31 PM)Interwebs Wrote: Your name seems familiar. You don't happen to own a few popular games on Roblox?

He owns Vortex Security...
Yeah, just checked.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]