What I miss?
Ive been gone for a bit and I wanted to know whats been going on...?
[Image: dancerssssssss.gif]
(07-03-2011, 10:06 PM)Fire Wrote: Ive been gone for a bit and I wanted to know whats been going on...?

I'm not sure, I haven't been foruming latley
We got some new users from ROBLOX -- without a raid! HolyBanana (aka Bannana97) has joined, and crazyman32 came back to check the site out, among some other new users, like blocco and a new superactive user, Death_Reaper.
(07-03-2011, 10:09 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: We got some new users from ROBLOX -- without a raid! HolyBanana (aka Bannana97) has joined, and crazyman32 came back to check the site out, among some other new users, like blocco and a new superactive user, Death_Reaper.

Crazyman is epic, I talk to him on twitter a lot. Tongue
Ro-port Tycoon is one of the very very very few places I bought the VIP shirt to on ROBLOX. And it's not a cheap little shirt either.

Given that, and the fact that I have 1202 tix via daily income WITHOUT BC, should say a lot.
(07-03-2011, 10:14 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Ro-port Tycoon is one of the very very very few places I bought the VIP shirt to on ROBLOX. And it's not a cheap little shirt either.

Given that, and the fact that I have 1202 tix via daily income WITHOUT BC, should say a lot.
Robamb?
This just in.........................Ashely has returned.
Welcome Snookie! Big Grin
[Image: finn_flag.gif]
You miss me? O:
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
Miss me? ;D