Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My new signature.
It should be fine since Paradox told me the rule wasn't enforced anymore.

So this is my new signature!

[Image: sbdsQ.png]
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]
That doesn't mean it's allowed to take up the entire screen.
It's a rule and it must be followed, please change the size or risk getting it removed.

Also wrong section.
Hello
(07-16-2011, 09:15 PM)Ashely Wrote: It's a rule and it must be followed, please change the size or risk getting it removed.

Also wrong section.

Aha! Yes!!!

Tell that to paradox please! I shall not remove this until fish's and lunkyone's signatures are removed!
(07-16-2011, 09:16 PM)Glome Wrote: Aha! Yes!!!

Tell that to paradox please! I shall not remove this until fish's and lunkyone's signatures are removed!

10 or 20 pixels isn't too big a deal. Full screen? ... No.
(07-16-2011, 09:17 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote:
(07-16-2011, 09:16 PM)Glome Wrote: Aha! Yes!!!

10 or 20 pixels isn't too big a deal. Full screen? ... No.

Ah but you see it's more like 100 pixels taller! A rule is a rule! They all must be followed. So if I make only half a spam thread would I get banned for it?
I'm giving you a chance to re size it before it gets deleted.
Hello
(07-16-2011, 09:19 PM)Ashely Wrote: I'm giving you a chance to re size it before it gets deleted.

I shall just put it back.

Remove Fish's and Luckyone's and I will remove mine.
(07-16-2011, 09:20 PM)Glome Wrote:
(07-16-2011, 09:19 PM)Ashely Wrote: I'm giving you a chance to re size it before it gets deleted.

And you said you had changed... *rolleyes*

A few pixels is no big deal, but this covers the whole page. Remember, the rule covers IMAGES in a signature. As long as there aren't a bunch of pictures stacked together and none of them are very large, it should be okay.
(07-16-2011, 09:22 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote:
(07-16-2011, 09:20 PM)Glome Wrote:

And you said you had changed... *rolleyes*

A few pixels is no big deal, but this covers the whole page. Remember, the rule covers IMAGES in a signature. As long as there aren't a bunch of pictures stacked together and none of them are very large, it should be okay.

Really? The rules say that an image larger than 150px tall is NOT ALLOWED.
Please enforce the rules.