New to buildism
Hi guys. My name is defection and I'm new to buildism. I had someone tell me about this so I thought I would join. Smile So is this like a free 2D version of Roblox or something? How big is the community? I didn't see a "You're new" board so I thought I would post it here. Can you tell me a bit more about the site? If so, thanks! You're probably gonna see me a lot more often. Big Grin

(P.S. Hahah, when I previewed this my title was "n00b" )
u psted dis in wroaawng forruuummm

it goez heeeree http://buildism.net/forum/Forum-Introduce-Yourself

anywy welcum to buildism
Hi, welcome to buildism Big Grin
i hope you enjoy it here :3
My tutaoril to thumbnail your place on buildism Big Grin
----------------------------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4dVAulrsKo
[Image: log-2.png]
Oh, didn't see that until now.

Anyway thanks!
Hello, welcome to Buildism.
Welcome to Buildism new user! Need any help getting started? Check out the Help and Tutorial & Guides forum and if you need extra help then send Jacob_ or the Moderators a PM or send me a PM. Smile
Hey, welcome to Buildism! We're a 2D java-based, Lua-using sandbox game that is similar to several other games, but not an intentional copy of any -- and yes, at THIS point in time at least EVERYTHING is free and probably will for a good long time.

You can make your own character skins, and publish up to 5 of your games online. It's pretty easy to get your place well-known if it's any good.
Hello, Welcome to Buildism new user! We all in Buildism want you to have the best and greatest enjoy-able time and stay here at Buildism! Buildism is a 2D game, created by Jacob_ with Java scripting. You can create your own Game's and Skins and share 'em with Tons of players! Also, if you need any help getting started here at Buildism, you should check out the Help and the Tutorials & Guides Forum. They will give you alot of information, and the Wiki is a good place to find information too. If you need some special help, then send Jacob_ The site owner a Private Message or send the Moderators on the site a Private Message. You can also, send me a Private Message if you need help. But don't send me Scripting Help Private Messages cause I'm not good at Scripting. And we also have the Help forum to send Help thread's if you need help or want to give help to someone. Have fun in Buildism! ^_^