Your title is a joke to yourself.
[Image: dsass.png][Image: GreenSkill.png]
(08-05-2011, 05:49 PM)Simon Wrote:
(08-05-2011, 08:49 AM)Alt. Wrote:
(08-01-2011, 04:18 PM)Sumo Wrote: I smoke in real life :U

cannot tell if joking or just stupid

Cannot tell if you think smoking is that bad, cause it's not. So STUPID Smile

Turning your lungs black and causing lung cancer is good.

Is this what you imply?
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
(08-05-2011, 05:50 PM)Login Wrote:

Is this what you imply?

I'm implying it doesn't happen automatically and if you die enjoying it then you die happy.

What I AM implying is that it's over-exaggerated be "that" bad. There is scientific proof that your lungs black-up at a slower pace then "believed" to.
[Image: dsass.png][Image: GreenSkill.png]
(08-05-2011, 05:55 PM)Simon Wrote:
(08-05-2011, 05:50 PM)Login Wrote:

Is this what you imply?

I'm implying it doesn't happen automatically and if you die enjoying it then you die happy.

What I AM implying is that it's over-exaggerated be "that" bad. There is scientific proof that your lungs black-up at a slower pace then "believed" to.

I agree it is over-exaggerated, ESPECIALLY Marijuana, because the fact of that one is that it has not killed a single person nor will it ever, and along with it, it was only banned due to racial issues, where specifically black people went crazy when they smoked it, and so they banned it to prevent racial things. Marijuana won't and hasn't killed a single person. It won't hurt your lungs, nor hurt your vision or even make you have any problems. It's the most safest - and one of the actual stress relievers (unlike cigarettes, which adults think are "stress relievers" but in reality they aren't) which doctors actually prescribe marijuana to people who are sick in California.
(08-05-2011, 06:02 PM)Login Wrote: I agree it is over-exaggerated, ESPECIALLY Marijuana, because the fact of that one is that it has not killed a single person nor will it ever, and along with it, it was only banned due to racial issues, where specifically black people went crazy when they smoked it, and so they banned it to prevent racial things. Marijuana won't and hasn't killed a single person. It won't hurt your lungs, nor hurt your vision or even make you have any problems. It's the most safest - and one of the actual stress relievers (unlike cigarettes, which adults think are "stress relievers" but in reality they aren't) which doctors actually prescribe marijuana to people who are sick in California.

How did we get to Marry' J's? But anyway I support it 100%.

It's real name is hemp BTW, it was used to make paper but then got used as a drug,and is now given it's fake reputation cause it is WAY more effective then any drug or medication in the market kicking them out of competition and ruining their profits :/

[Image: yesssssss_zpsc49d4672.png]
(08-05-2011, 06:07 PM)simonheros Wrote: How did we get to Marry' J's? But anyway I support it 100%.

It's real name is hemp BTW, it was used to make paper but then got used as a drug,and is now given it's fake reputation cause it is WAY more effective then any drug or medication in the market kicking them out of competition and ruining their profits :/

Smoking -> Cigarettes -> (Smoking) Marijuana.

The nonsense the government can make to prevent us to do things.
(08-05-2011, 05:55 PM)Simon Wrote: I'm implying it doesn't happen automatically and if you die enjoying it then you die happy.

Are you an idiot or something? Lung cancer causes a slow and painful death. It's not automatic, it's a direct result though.

[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
(08-05-2011, 06:33 PM)CheeseSticks Wrote:
(08-05-2011, 05:55 PM)Simon Wrote: I'm implying it doesn't happen automatically and if you die enjoying it then you die happy.

Are you an idiot or something? Lung cancer causes a slow and painful death. It's not automatic, it's a direct result though.
Thing is, although, is that we have a cure for cancer. It's called the Million Dollar Cure. It costs a lot of money. Want to know why it costs so much? Because America benefits more from people paying for treatment than they do for curing people. Money made people not release cures for a decent price. Money can drive people to do the cruelest of things.
I have not actually heard of any sure cure for cancer. They've tried to find one, but everything that has healing properties so far either cannot be synthesized easily and has to come from very rare plants or fungi, isn't very effective, or has bad side effects.

And lung cancer is bad... very bad. Imagine your lungs are two balloons that regularly inflate and deflate. Now image that your lungs are two perforated balloons. That's what lung cancer does to you.